This Advertisement published in Deccan Chronicle Newspaper in Hyderabad Edition.
Date of Publishing: 14-6-2017
NBTC World Blood Donor Day – Ministry of Health & Family Welfare Government of India Ad
World Blood Donor Day – 14 June
Don’t wait until disaster strikes
What can you do?
Give Blood Give Now Give Often
- Donate Blood Regularly
- Register yourself as a Donar
- Every moment someone needs blood
- One donation can save more than a life
- Blood donation is a safe medical process
- Healthy person between 18 – 65 years can donate 3-4 times in a year
- For further details log onto www.nhp.gov.in to obtain list of licensed blood banks near you.
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
Government of India
National Blood Transfusion Council