This Advertisement has been released in Times of India Newspaper, Mumbai Edition on 21-07-2017 . If you are looking to advertise in Times of India Mumbai then Check out Times of India Mumbai Ad Rates and other information. And if you are looking to advertise in Classifieds Section then book Times of India Mumbai Advertisement Online for Newspaper
National Pension System Trust – Save Right Retire Bright Ad
National Pension System
Save Right Retire Bright
An investment made with NPS at the right age has given me the peace of mind today!
What is NPS?
A highly efficient, technology driven system to save small amounts today, to build a fund for life’s second innings.
- Low cost product
- Tax breaks for individuals, Employees and Employers
- Attractive Market Linked Returns
- Easily Portable
- Professionally Managed by Experienced Pension Funds
- Regulated by PFRDA, a Regulator set up through an Act of Parliament
Who can Join?
You can join, if you are any or all of the following:
- Citizen of India; Resident or Non-Resident
- Age between 18-60 years, as on date of joining
- Salaried or Self Employed
Tax Benefits and NPS
- NPS allows additional deduction on saving Rs. 50,000/- over and above the limit of Rs. 1.50 Lakh available under section 80 CCE of IT Act, 1961, as amended from time to time and save additional tax upto Rs. 15,450/-
- Effectively you can claim tax deduction upto Rs. 2.00 Lakh by investing in NPS
Where can I open NPS account?
- Open your NPS account Online through eNPS platform using Aadhar Card or PAN & Bank A/c.
- Visit any registered Points of Presence-Service Provider (POP-SP), authorized by PFRDA and submit required KYC documents along with initial contribution.
To know more about NPA or your nearest POP-SP call on toll free number 1800 110 708 or SMS NPS to 56677 (Standard charges applicable) or visit our website www.npstrust.org.in
National Pension System Trust
Regulated by PFRDA