This Advertisement published in Deccan Chronicle Newspaper in Hyderabad Edition.
Date of Publishing: 14-6-2017
Good News, now your Atal Pension Yojana account is online Ad
Atal Pension Yojana Advertisement published in Newspaper with following details:
Good News, now your Atal Pension Yojana account is Online…
Now Atal Pension Yojana subscribers can go Online
- View and Print ePRAN Card.
- View and Print Statement of Transactions.
Steps to Go Online
- Visit APY section in www.npscra.nsdl.co.in
- Log in through two options:
- with PRAN details
- without PRAN details
- Enter your bank account number / Date of Birth and login.
Atal Pension Yojana provides three benefits
- Minimum guaranteed pension (Rs. 1000 – Rs. 5000) by the Government of India to subscriber at the age of 60 years.
- Same pension to spouse after death of subscriber after 60 years.
- Return of pension corpus between Rs. 1.70 Lakhs to Rs. 8.50 Lakh to the nominee after death of the subscriber & the spouse.
Register your Grievances online
Online Registration of Grievances related to Atal Pension Yojana on https://npslite-nsdl.com/CRAlite/grievanceSub.do with or without PRAN. The grievances can be tracked through the PRAN number or through the Token number generated by the system after lodging the grievances. The grievances are governed by the Grievance Redressal Regulation of PFRDA.
APY subscribers are requested to seed their Aadhaar Number in APY account in order to avail the benefits of scheme. For seeding aadhaar, please visit your Bank branch / Post Office.
For more information call on Toll free number
54 Lakh subscribers already joined!!!