Check out the latest collection of Bajaj Allianz advertisements in various Newspapers of India,And explore Information about the brand.
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between Bajaj Finserv Limited (recently demerged from Bajaj Auto Limited) and Allianz SE. Both enjoy a reputation of expertise, stability and strength. Bajaj Allianz received the Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) certificate of Registration on 2nd May, 2001 to conduct various businesses (including Health Insurance business) in India. The Company has an authorized and paid up capital of Rs 110 crores. Bajaj Finserv Limited holds 74% and the remaining 26% is held by Allianz, SE. As on 31st March 2017, Bajaj Allianz continues to be one of the most financially robust insurers in the industry by maintaining its growth as well as profitability. The company has made a profit before tax of Rs. 1,078 crore and emerged as the most profitable insurer recording a profit after tax of Rs. 728 crore. The company reported a GWP of Rs. 7,687 crore, which has grown by 30.3% compared to the last fiscal year.
Showing all 6 results
Bajaj Allianz Roz Ki Choti Badi Chinta Ke Liye Ad
Bajaj Allianz General Insurance Ad
Bajaj Allianz Health Care Goal Ad
Bajaj Allianz Aap Bas Life Goals Plan Karo Aur Samjho Ho Gaya Ad
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Life Future Wealth Gain Ad
Many Life Goals. One simple way to acheive them!
Presenting Bajaj Allianz Life Future Wealth Gain a non-participating, individual, unit-linked, regular/premium payment endowment insurance plan.
. Choice of protecting with 2 plan variants
. Choice of 2 investment portfolio Strategies
. 8 fund options to choose from
. Enhance fund value with oyalty additions & Fund Boosters
Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co.Ltd.
For details,SMS LIFE to 56070 or
Call toll free no. 18002097272
Bajaj Allianz Life Future Wealth Gain Ad